Sample Resumes Category: Dental
Available Sample Resumes
Your dental resume must be capable of reflecting your professionalism, dedication, and excellent interpersonal skills. You must demonstrate a proven ability to develop rapport with your patients and the ability to put even the most nervous patient at their ease.
Preliminary Requirement :
- Research about your dental career alternatives and dental organizations of interest before starting your resume.
- Organize your thoughts and ideas into your dental resume.
- Look at other dental resume guides’ samples.
Dental Resume Template
Contact Information :
- Full name
- Campus and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Objective : A concise statement in your resume that tells the reader about your career goals and/or expresses interest in a specific job or vacancy. Your objective may include:
- A general or specific job title such as an entry-level position, graphic designer.
- Any qualifications you wish to state up front such as computer competencies, years of experience, education, or skills such as management, organization, communication, or leadership.
For example "A position as a dental hygienist where I will be able to fully utilize my professional experience with patients." Short specific statement that includes position, industry, and/or dental related skills
Summary of Qualifications : This section is recommended for the experienced professionals. A Qualification Summary should be brief – no more than four or five statements emphasizing skills and education. State only skills that are relevant to the position applied for. Be sure to support your statements with examples of how you demonstrated or developed your skills. For example
"20 years of working in the Dental field has resulted in a combination of related competencies, including all phases of four-handed dentistry. Able to handle a great variety of tasks and responsibilities, simultaneously and effectively. Highly organized, trainable, and adjust well to all environments. Possess the ability to create and present an excellant image of the office and its service to customers, to coordinate and communicate effectively with clientele and superiors, and efficiently meet objectives."
Education : In reverse chronological order required information includes:
- Degree(s) and major
- Date of graduation (month and year)
- Universities you attended
- Location of universities (city and state)
- Any certifications of licenses related to your degree
Special Skills : Add this section if you are bilingual or better, or have any specific work-related skills that are measurable, like computer programming or experience with work-related software. For example
- Computer skills: List languages, systems, and programs
- Language skills: Specify language and your level of proficiency
Dental Skills : Mention all your dental related skills which makes your resume outstanding.
Add Keywords : Use keywords while making your sentences. In targeting your desired role and place of employment your dental resume must include specific detailed information that provides your interviewer an insight into your capabilities demonstrating an immediate contribution from you if hired into their organization.
Examples are as follows:
- Broad scope if expertise in effecting dental care procedures such as fissure and pit sealing.
- Demonstrated ability to provide oral hygiene techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, providing detailed instruction to patients on dental care.