Sample Resumes Category: Communication
Available Sample Resumes
- Assistant Editor Resume 1
- Assistant Editor Resume 2
- Associate Editor Resume
- Author Resume
- Broadcast Producer Resume
- Columnist Resume 1
- Columnist Resume 2
- Copy Editor Resume
- Correspondent Resume
- Editor Resume
- Events Planner Resume
- Managing Editor Resume
- Production Editor Resume
- Proofreader Resume
- Sample Communication Resume 1
- Television Director Resume
- Television Producer Resume
- Television Production Engineer Resume
- Translator Resume
- Writer Resume
Communication Resume Template
To get complete and detailed information on job options, qualification requirements and training, career description and earnings for a specific communication and mass field, first you have to make selection from the list given below:
- TV, Radio and Sports Announcers
- Language Interpreters and Translators
- Broadcast and Sound Engineering Technicians and Radio Operators
- News Analysts, Reporters, and Correspondents
- Public Relations Specialists
- Writing and Editing
- Television, Video, and Motion Picture Camera Operators and Editors
Communication Resume Template:
Your communication resume should include following fields:
- Cell Phone Number
- Telephone Number
- Web Site as appreciated.
Write here about the objective of related to your job post. The objective should be clear and easy tro read.
Job Accomplishments by Organization:
- Job Title
- Organization Name
- Address of the Organization
- Telephone Number
- Supervisor’s Job Title and Name
- Employment Dates
Significant and Outstanding Career Accomplishments
If there are other accompliushments made by you other than your job experience you can list them here.
- Enrollment Dates
- Extracurricular Activities
- Continuing Education
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications
If you have done any kind of certifications or have membership or licences of several communities then you can list them under this category.
Special Knowledge, Abilities, Skills
List here your special knowledge, other skills, computer releted skills, etc.
List here the name and description of professional organizations you had worked with.
You can write about awards and hourns you won in your school, college life or at your work places.
If possible give refernces under this section.