/ / /
[email protected] .com
Utilize my skills and education via a role in the digital production field
Final Cut, After Effects, DVD Studio Pro, Cubase, Reason, Protools, Digital Performance
International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa, FL
Associate of Science, Digital Production December 2006
Interamerican University of Puerto Rico Arecibo, P.R.
Bachelor Degree in Biology, Chemistry and Education1986
Quest Diagnostics Tampa, FL
Cytology Tech 12008 – Present
Shaw Elementary School Tampa, FL
Music Teacher 2005 -2006
Technologic College Isabela, P.R.
Massage Therapist Instructor 2004
Pfizer Pharmaceuticals Barceloneta, P.R.
Emergency Response Technician (ERT) 1993 -2004
• Worked as a structural firefighter, rescue (vertical rescue) and paramedic B
• Also as a forklift and OSHA Train the Trainer Instructor
• Created an independent Short Film – composed music and engineered sound
• Work as a recording musician
• Participate in the Tampa Bay Community Network, Public Access Television Training Program
• 2005 Certificate of Ordination – Worship and praise Minister, Tampa, FL
. 1996 Emergency Medical Technician: Lie. B-400, 110-hr EMT
What Can I do (Que Puedo Hacer) by Eric & Myrna, Gospel Music Studio, P.R., Percussionist
The Real of Your Love (Lo Real de Tu Amor) by Elizabeth, Gospel Music Studio, P.R., Percussionist
Will Come Back (Volvera) by Edwing Maldonado, Gospel Music Studio, P.R., Percussionist
Christmas in Christ (Navidad en Cristo) by Yadira Coradin, Gospel Music Studio, P.R., Percussionist
Live Recording Concert in Ybor City with Jimmy Black, Polysound, Brandon, FL, Percussionist
Television Program, Hands On (Mete Mano), P.R.
Television Program, Noon Day Program (Programa del Medio Dia), P.R.
Opening Concert with Incense Ministry for Jesus Adrian Romero
Concert at Interamerican University Jose Quiles Ministry
Worship and Praise with Jimmy Black
Concert at The Christian Church Directed by Ramon Velazquez, Orlando, FL
Passover Celebration With Jimmy Black, (2005 and 2006)
• Read, write and speak Spanish and English fluently
• Instrument proficiency: Flute, Saxophone, Guitar, Percussion