New York 14025
Technical specialist experienced in manufacturing, cad design, architectural, civil engineering, construction, and CNC programming. Extensive background in machine capabilities, processes and tooling. Designed residential homes, townhouses and designed layouts of medical equipment. Skilled trainer and supervisor. Highly respected by employers and co-workers. Degrees in Microcomputer, Architecture, AutoCAD, and Civil Technology
MECHANICAL DRAFTING AND CNC PROGRAMMING
Strong technical skills in CNC programming, to include computer aided design (CAD) and programming complex mechanical sub-assemblies.
* Thorough understanding of machine capabilities, machine shop processes, and tooling.
* Created custom design, preliminary layout, and proposal packages including mechanical, electrical, and plumbing rough-ins and/or schematics.
* Estimated costs on manufactured equipment.
* Preparation of new product and component drawings and modeling including all views and dimensions necessary for manufacturing.
* Created flat pattern layouts (CAD shop fabrication drawings) for the assembly of electrical control panels and other miscellaneous items.
* Developed construction documentation for educational, not-for-profit, entertainment, business, and residential development properties.
* Estimated costs on residential homes, duplexes and apartments.
* Worked on accessory group details, door details, reflected ceiling plans, partition layouts, educators innovations, tectum roof layouts for institutional buildings being erected in Western New York. Also computed and estimated linear footage of partition wall to be installed in the towers of Hope Hospital, St. Louis, MO. Calculated and maintained a schedule of type of doors being installed in the towers and chassis of Erie County Medical Center.
* Worked in the design department on single family homes and townhouse units. Revisions maintained on apartments being constructed. Assisted the Engineering Department on the changes being made on site layouts.
* Created topography maps from surveyors field measurements.
* Worked on unox waste treatment plants and piping drawings, structural stair details and elevations and foundation drawings.
* Structural steel detail shop drawings were created for the fabrication shop for jobs awarded through bids.
CONRAD M. BIELANSKI PAGE 2
* Update existing drawings via Engineering Change Request.
* Distribute drawings and maintained a drawing information database.
* Initiated and maintained bills of materials and routings.
* Assisted Production personnel in drawing interpretation and part changes.
Experienced scheduling and managing diverse manufacturing projects from conception to completion, with exceptional attention to detail, follow through, and flexibility.
* Skilled in training, supervising, and coordinating activities of working teams.
* Capable of interfacing with multiple departments and all levels of management in sales, engineering, and production.
* Proficient in the use of SmartCam (CNC), Striker System (CNC), SMP (CNC), Magician (CNC), AutoCAD, CAD KEY, Solidworks, Pro-E, Microsoft Excel, Word, Oracle and Manufacturing and Production Inventory Control (MAPICS). Experienced with FANUC, TRUMPF and AMADA machine controls.
MIDMARK, Orchard Park, NY 2006 – 2009
CAD Designer – Veterinary Anesthesia, Dental, Outlet Station Equipment
CB ENTERPRISES, NY 2004 – 2006
Project Coordinator – Part time self-employed
REPUBLIC TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL, Blasdell, NY 1998 – 2001
CAD Drafter/CNC Programmer – Mill Rolls and CNC Lathes
HYDRO AIR COMPONENTS, Hamburg, NY 1997 – 1998
CAD Drafter – Heat Transfer Equipment
SMG CONTROL SYSTEMS/SCHMIDT INDUSTRIES, Buffalo, NY 1996 – 1997
CAD Engineer – Electrical Control Panels
ESKAY METAL FABRICATING, Buffalo, NY 1996
CAD CAM Programmer – Externship Field Experience
ASHFORD CONCRETE, INC./CONCRETE EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING, Springville, NY 1994 – 1995
Drafter/Computer Programmer – Concrete Truck Bodies
OVERLAND DEVELOPMENT/PRIME OFFICE FURNITURE AND SYSTEMS, Buffalo, NY 1992 – 1994
Warehouse Laborer – Office Furniture
NORTH AMERICAN SOLID TIMBER FRAME HOMES, INC., Holland, NY 1991 – 1992
Drafter/Estimator/Laborer – Log Homes
CONRAD M. BIELANSKI PAGE 3
RUSLANDER & SONS, INC./JEWETT REFRIGERATOR COMPANY, INC., Buffalo, NY 1987 – 1990
Project Coordinator – Morgue, Autopsy, and Laboratory Equipment
KREHBIEL ASSOC., INC./ RENALDO ASSOCIATES, Town of Tonawanda, NY 1987
Architectural/Civil Drafter – Seven-Month Assignment
B RYANT & STRATTON COLLEGE, Orchard Park, NY
A.O.S. in Microcomputer Systems Management
STATE UNIVERSITY of N EW YORK at B UFFALO , Buffalo, NY
B.P.S. in Architectural Studies
Certified AutoCAD Specialist
ERIE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Williamsville, NY
A.A.S. in Civil Technology
BRYANT & STRATTON COLLEGE
National Vocational-Technical Honor Society
The Carriagers Social Club, Inc.
Editor of The Carriagers Views Newsletter – 1988 – Present
Bar Chairman – 1990 – Present
Anniversary/Birthday Greeter Chairman – 2003 – Present
The Colden United Methodist Church
Financial Chairman – 2008 – Present
Directory Organizer – 2005 – Present
Administrative Board Member – 2003 – Present