My achievements range from working on various platforms, installing software, cabling, troubleshooting to providing support for windows, HP, Wang, IBM and Honeywell systems.
As an experienced management professional, I would like to utilize all my previous experience related to managing and critical decision making. I would also like to lead a team and display my leadership qualities.
· Good Communication skills
· Good Computer skills
· Good Analytical, logical and mathematical skill
· Good Management and organizational skill
· Leadership qualities
· Team management and problem solving abilities
09/08 – present Northrop Grumman Corporation Fairfax, VA Data Administrator II Defense travel System, application team, Operations (on-call schedule)
The DTS system is a very complex system, with many interrelated software modules and complex data structures. Responsible for upgrading and maintaining a complex multi-disciplined application.
· Help Desk (tickets, ETIC/JIRA and Rightnow) · Update Data in all environments -Innovata, Per Diems, FOMF · Executes SQL statements in DTS database. · System support to Internal and External customers. · Support DTS Applications, System teams, CM and Sustainment teams. · System start-up and shut downs · Modify scripts · Monitors the lab, EWTS and Production Environments. · Testing in all environments · Documentation, SOPs, JIRA, WIKI, CIRS, IRS · Meet timely deadlines · Copies and manipulates files
02/08 – 09/08 George Weston Bakeries (Stroehmanns and Entenmanns) Lorton, VA Office Manager Assists the Territory and Area Managers for all GWB brands.
· Maintains all branch files and assures compliance
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Assists with maintenance of OSHA and DOT compliance
· Processes weekly payroll, processes all employee changes and updates through HR
· Assures deposits of money are done on schedule, maintain accounts receivable database
· Recommends and helps to implement new and more efficient procedures
· Performs data downloads and updates from the fleet handheld devices to the AS400.
2000 – 2008 Gaming Supply Company Manassas Park, VA
Manager /IT Coordinator
· Assist owner on a daily basis.
· Perform opening and closing procedures including completion of bank deposit, Daily Sales Reports, Ensured delivery of products to customers
· Scheduling and coordinating new and 35 existing locations.
· Maintained web-site, emails, external mail, customer service, and sales.
· Maintained the tracking database for all deliveries, receipts, invoices and payments received.
· Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by Owner.
· Responsible for the initial setup of all new computer systems, security updates and OS patches.
1998-2000 Tuesday Morning Woodbridge, VA
· Store sales to hit 1 million plus my first year.
· Accountable for the day-to-day operation of the store which includes but is not limited to, receiving, stocking/displaying merchandise; coordination of staff and workload; inventory, cash handling, documentation, deposits, daily receipts; compiling reports; managing payroll; loss prevention; and compiling and enforcing all company policies, procedures and processes.
· Handles employee and customer complaints and ensure compliance of corporate directives, policies and procedures.
1995-1998 American Technical Resources Mclean, VA
HP systems administrator (Contractor for the American red Cross)
· Data Conversion from the Hewlett Packard MPEX systems to Solaris UNIX systems.
· Responsible for performing troubleshooting activities prior to the implementation of new systems.
· Coordinate testing, upgrade and configuration of system files and services. Ensure changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures .
· Worked closely with directors through out the US. (some travel)
· Responsible for Monitoring and Operating systems such as; Hewlett Packard, Wang, IBM and Honeywell systems.
· Perform unsupervised system shutdown and start-up procedures, application and data base recovery procedures following established SOP’s.
· Batch jobs, backups, cabling, stores and restores.
· Support of desktop and laptop systems and peripherals
· Some College – Nova / Computer Science, Psychology
· HP Response Center, MPE-V and MPE-V to MPE-XL
· Intro to Wang and Wang System Administration
· MCP +
· I have held a top secret clearance with Department of Defense.