3633 N Tirol Cir, Mesa, AZ 85215
Email: [email protected]
A Business Professional with a proven ability to develop and implement business strategies that support objectives. Remaining committed to the development of a skilled workforce through the use Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Education, Communication, Transparency and Teamwork. Able to draw upon more than twelve years experience in government consulting, business process outsourcing, management, employee supervision, customer service, sales and the synthesis of information.
- Operations Quality Administrator for the CMS Program
- Work At Home Project Administrator for Vangent providing Installation & Maintenance Technical Support for the Work At Home Project.
- Delivered training the classroom as required under CMS department guidelines.
- Floating Supervisor supporting all other Supervisors in the CMS Program providing Direct management, supervision and development of employees at multiple sites simultaneously.
Created a Strategic Planning Guide providing measurable statistics through the use of computer based tools such as Avaya CMS Supervisor, Real Time Adherence (RTA), Aspect Empower, Attendance Databases and Witness Impact 360 and through its use created:
- 27% Increase in CSR Productivity/Efficiency – Consistent Monthly Improvement
- 15.5% Decrease in over all Team Average Handle Time – Consistent Monthly Improvement
- Ensured 90% or greater success rate in Monthly Service Quality Scores
- Maintained 80% Employee Retention Rate through effective coaching techniques
- Identified performance gaps and the possible causes for these gaps in Call Management, Training and CSR Tool Development. Provided proposed solutions based on extensive review of Key Performance Indicators, work statistics and feedback.
Awarded Vangent Value Award: “We Strive To Continually Improve” – 2nd Quarter of 2008
- Opened new customer contact center in Lawton, Oklahoma. Onsite support included the recruitment and training of over 200 employees during the launch.
- Direct management, supervision and development of employees at two sites simultaneously.
- Produced live ad hoc reports used to evaluate attendance and schedule adherence used to plan, analyze, and focus on agent productivity and operational efficiency.
- Quality Monitoring through review, scoring and coaching of individual calls.
- Implement instructional methods, techniques and tracked statistical training measures.
- Oversaw training segments lead by others to ensure consistency of the presentation of training. Evaluated the effectiveness of training though formal and informal feedback.
- Evaluated Contact Center Occupancy and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to ensure consistent service levels. Recommended adjustments to contact center occupancy based on analysis of trends and strategic direction of the project leading to increased efficiency.
eRate Solutions, L.L.C
Owner & Director of Outreach
09/1999 – 12/2007
Formed a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) that provided business process outsourcing for the Schools and Libraries Program of the Universal Service Fund, commonly known as the E-Rate Program, for its Public and Private K-12 Schools and Public Library Clients. E-Rate is a Federal Program that provides discounts to assist most schools and libraries in the United States obtain affordable telecommunications and Internet access. Management responsibilities and achievements included but were not limited to:
- Created a practical business plan through the use of market research and forecasting to cost-effectively regulated business expansion. Personally secured business through negotiated multi-year contracts with over 180 clients across the United States.
- Conducted seminars on emerging changes to the E-Rate Program’s guidelines and their latest updates at local and regional conferences.
- Acted as chief representation as an E-Rate Subject Matter Expert for clients during the performance of Federal Governmental Program Audits and Appeals Processes.
- Created and negotiated of Requests for Proposals, Service Contracts, Lease and Purchase agreements advocating for corporate and client interests through a competitive bidding process.
- Reviewed submission of technology plans and budgets by K-12 School Districts to state agencies and Certified Tech Plan Approvers to verify compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Ensured corporate and client adherence to local, state and federal law by conducting detailed audits of work performed in-house and by 3rd party entities.
- Managed investigation and resolution of employee, client and customer inquiry as it related to services performed and documentation provided.
- Created a Standard Operating Procedure for business use. Created employee benefits packages and compensation plans and developed new employee training materials and the continued education of the current workforce.
Working knowledge of Wireless and Fiber Optic Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, Metropolitan Area Networks, and Phone Systems including IP Telephony. Including Virtual Private Networks, Mobile Devices and a variety of telecommunications products, services and their integration into the network. Experience in troubleshooting software, computers, networks and telecommunication devices.
Collaborated in the creation and implementation of various Internet and Intranet-based information systems for business and research applications.
Extensive experience in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint through Office 2003 and the use of NetMeeting
Lawrence High School – Lawrence, Kansas 1997
The University of Kansas – Lawrence, Kansas 08/2000 – 12/2000