- 2172 N. 46th Street
- Milwaukee , Wisconsin 53208
To establish a full-time job as a Teller/ Customer Service Representative with room for advancement and opportunities.
- Microsoft Office 2007 Knowledge of Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Office Word.
February 1987 - June 1990
North Division High School
August 2008 - present
Milwaukee Area Technical College
February 2010 - present
11/2006 - 01/2007
Specialized Care Transport
Provided reliable and courteous transportation for Milwaukee Public School System.
- Time management,integrity,team work, and problem solving skills.
10/2004 - 01/2005
Provided reliable and courteous transportation for Milwaukee Public School System. Use problem solving skills to keep the bus in a safe and clean manner.
12/2002 - 04/2007
Tax Professional II's
H R Block
Processed payments, filed returns, issued income tax return checks, verified personal information, provided customer service
- Leadership skills,organizational skills, and problem solving skills.
8/23/2005 - present
Home Health Aide
providing activities of daily living, while providing a safe and clean environment. To establish a trusting relationship with my clients.
- I have acquired better listening skills dealing with disabled and the elderly, problem solving, excellent communication skills, and leadership skills.