welcomes You to the ResumeBucket web site, www.ResumeBucket.com (the "Site"
). The Site provides You or, in the case that You represent a company or other entity, that company or other entity ("You", "Your", "Yourself")
) apply to Your use of the Site and Services. Carefully read the terms of this Agreement. By accessing the Site or otherwise using the Services, You acknowledge that You have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If You do not agree with any of the terms of this Agreement, You do not have permission to access the Site or use the Services.
ResumeBucket reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a modified version of this Agreement to the Site. You agree to be bound by the modified Agreement through Your continued access to the Site or use of the Services. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms as no further notice will be provided to You.
Violation of this Agreement may result in immediate termination and suspension of services in ResumeBucket's sole discretion.
- Eligibility. You must be 18 years of age or older to access or use any Services. If under the age of 18 You must have the supervision of Your parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. By access this Site and using its Services You represent and warrant that You are 18 years of age and have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by this Agreement. You also represent and warrant to that You will use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement will begin upon your initial use of the Site. ResumeBucket reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement or Your access to any part of the Site or the Services with or without notice to You and with or without cause. Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights and licenses granted to You in this Agreement will immediately cease to exist. The provisions of Sections 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 of this Agreement will survive termination of the Agreement for any reason.
- Use of the Site and the Services. You may access and use the Site and the Services only for lawful purposes and solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. In addition, You may also be asked to enter into additional agreements before being permitted to access certain Services. Those additional agreements are in addition to this Agreement and will govern Your use of the Services covered by the additional agreements in the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and those additional agreements. All rights not expressly granted to You under this Agreement are reserved by ResumeBucket and its licensors. You are authorized to view and access the content available on the Site for Your personal use only. The content of the Site including but not limited to, text, graphics, images, logos, software and other content are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws and are the property of ResumeBucket.com. You may not sell or modify such content or reproduce, display or distribute any content for public or commercial uses in connection with products or services not provided by ResumeBucket in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among third parties or that disparages ResumeBucket or its licensors or that dilutes the intellectual property rights of ResumeBucket.
- Restrictions on the Use of Services.
Guide lines for Content submitted by User. You agree that, as between You and ResumeBucket, all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials posted by You on the Site ("User Content") are Your sole responsibility. You retain any intellectual property rights you may have to Your User Content and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. However, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content on the site or otherwise providing such User Content to ResumeBucket through the Site, You grant ResumeBucket a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free license to use such User Content in any manner at ResumeBucket's sole discretion including promotion of ResumeBucket Services. You also represent and warrant that You have the right and authority to grant this license.
- General Restrictions. You will not: (a) license, sublicense, rent, lease, loan, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Site or Services; (b) modify or make derivative works based upon the Site or Services; or (c) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or method of operation of the Site or Services, or authorize any third party to do any of the foregoing.
- You will not use the Site in order to transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- ResumeBucket reserves the right to limit, or bar the use of Employers/Job Posters who: (a) abuse the service in ANY way as deemed by ResumeBucket, (b) ask prospective employees to pay for services or set up fees to as independent consultants (c) design or create a marketing and/or sales force/program by compensating promoters of company products not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of other promoters they introduce to the company, creating a downline of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation (aka mutlti-level marketing), and/or (d) are not in good standing with but limited to the Better Business Bureau, FTC, any/all state Attorney Generals, or other governmental regulatory agency.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including without limitation, the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for Your use, logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempt to interfere with service to any other user of the Site, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or (d) forging header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or other posting. In order to ensure security for all users of the Site, ResumeBucket retains the right to limit the amount of data that may be loaded and accessed by You at any given time.
- Specific Restrictions. The Services, including but not limited to, the resume database and other features of the Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. Your unique URL may be used only for lawful purposes by You for the purposes of seeking employment, education or networking with other users for professional purposes.
- You will not use the Site to do any of the following: (a) post jobs, resumes or content on any the Site that contain hyperlinks, "hidden" keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading or are the intellectual property of a third party; (b) post jobs or resumes for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions; (c) use the Site for any purpose other than to seek employment or an employee. You may not use the information in the Site database or the Site.s communications tools to sell or promote any products or services; (d) undertake recruitment, executive search, staffing, outsourced employment or any other professional employment or recruitment activity; (e) post or submit to the Site and Your unique URL incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical or resume information or information which does not belong to You; (f) post information pertaining to a franchise, pyramid scheme, club membership, distributorship or sales agency or other business opportunity; (g) send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to other users of the Site; (h) delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity; (i) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure; (j) use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism or software (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available on the Site and generally available third party web browsers; (k) decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up any part of the Site; and (l) aggregate, copy or duplicate any portion of the site for commercial gain.
- Report Violations. ResumeBucket does not monitor or approve any posted content from You or other users of the Site or materials which are transmitted within the Site. If You find a user undertaking action which violates this Agreement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. ResumeBucket will investigate Your complaint and will determine the appropriate action to be taken in its sole discretion. ResumeBucket.com is not liability or responsibility to You or other users for any activity undertaken in violation of this Agreement.
ResumeBucket is a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of User Content and has no obligation to screen such content, communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring Your posts or posts by other users. ResumeBucket may, in its sole discretion, edit posted content from You or other users of the Site, or materials which are transmitted within the Site, for purposes which may include but not be limited to (a) redacting certain personal information from resumes that could enable others to contact the resumes. posters outside of the Site.s tools; and/or (b) removing content which violate the Site.s policies, these Terms, applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of users or third parties, causes damage to their reputation or creates a liability for ResumeBucket. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ResumeBucket shall not be obligated to either monitor or approve any posted content from You or other users of the Site or materials which are transmitted within the Site, and shall in no event be liable either for modifying or failing to modify any such content or materials.
Nothing herein may be construed as a represent or guarantee of the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability by ResumeBucket of User Content or any other communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You agree that any reliance on material posted by other users is at Your own risk.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited and is for illustration purposes only:
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users; or
- Is a direct solicitation, advertisement or recruitment.
User Content which violates these guild lines will be removed from the Site in ResumeBuckets sole discretion. However, ResumeBucket has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such removal or User Content.
Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ResumeBucket and each of its respective employees, officers, directors, and affiliates ("Indemnified Parties"), from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, fees, expenses and costs (including attorneys' fees, court costs, damage awards, and settlement amounts) which result from any claim or allegation against any Indemnified Party arising from: (a) Your accessing the Site or use of the Services, including any materials disseminated or transmitted by You and/or Your Registrants; (b) Your breach of any term of this Agreement; or (c) Your negligence or intentional misconduct hereunder. ResumeBucket will provide You with notice of any such claim or allegation, and ResumeBucket will have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim at its expense.
Ownership of Intellectual Property. ResumeBucket and its licensors own all rights, title and interest in and to the Site and Services, including, without limitation, any Results (defined below) and any Intellectual Property Rights therein and/or related thereto. "Intellectual Property Rights" means all worldwide patent, patent applications, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, service marks, trade names and any other intellectual property, proprietary, and database protection rights. The ResumeBucket name and logo are trademarks of ResumeBucket, Inc., and no right or license is granted to You herein to use such trademarks with the exception of distributing Your ResumeBucket account through all .badges. provided on the site.
Data Collection. ResumeBucket will have the rig