welcomes You to the ResumeBucket web site, www.ResumeBucket.com (the "Site"
). The Site provides You or, in the case that You represent a company or other entity, that company or other entity ("You", "Your", "Yourself")
) apply to Your use of the Site and Services. Carefully read the terms of this Agreement. By accessing the Site or otherwise using the Services, You acknowledge that You have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If You do not agree with any of the terms of this Agreement, You do not have permission to access the Site or use the Services.
ResumeBucket reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a modified version of this Agreement to the Site. You agree to be bound by the modified Agreement through Your continued access to the Site or use of the Services. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms as no further notice will be provided to You.
Violation of this Agreement may result in immediate termination and suspension of services in ResumeBucket's sole discretion.
- Eligibility. You must be 18 years of age or older to access or use any Services. If under the age of 18 You must have the supervision of Your parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. By access this Site and using its Services You represent and warrant that You are 18 years of age and have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by this Agreement. You also represent and warrant to that You will use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement will begin upon your initial use of the Site. ResumeBucket reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement or Your access to any part of the Site or the Services with or without notice to You and with or without cause. Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights and licenses granted to You in this Agreement will immediately cease to exist. The provisions of Sections 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 of this Agreement will survive termination of the Agreement for any reason.
- Use of the Site and the Services. You may access and use the Site and the Services only for lawful purposes and solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. In addition, You may also be asked to enter into additional agreements before being permitted to access certain Services. Those additional agreements are in addition to this Agreement and will govern Your use of the Services covered by the additional agreements in the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and those additional agreements. All rights not expressly granted to You under this Agreement are reserved by ResumeBucket and its licensors. You are authorized to view and access the content available on the Site for Your personal use only. The content of the Site including but not limited to, text, graphics, images, logos, software and other content are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws and are the property of ResumeBucket.com. You may not sell or modify such content or reproduce, display or distribute any content for public or commercial uses in connection with products or services not provided by ResumeBucket in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among third parties or that disparages ResumeBucket or its licensors or that dilutes the intellectual property rights of ResumeBucket.
- Restrictions on the Use of Services.
- General Restrictions. You will not: (a) license, sublicense, rent, lease, loan, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Site or Services; (b) modify or make derivative works based upon the Site or Services; or (c) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or method of operation of the Site or Services, or authorize any third party to do any of the foregoing.
- You will not use the Site in order to transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- ResumeBucket reserves the right to limit, or bar the use of Employers/Job Posters who: (a) abuse the service in ANY way as deemed by ResumeBucket, (b) ask prospective employees to pay for services or set up fees to as independent consultants (c) design or create a marketing and/or sales force/program by compensating promoters of company products not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of other promoters they introduce to the company, creating a downline of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation (aka mutlti-level marketing), and/or (d) are not in good standing with but limited to the Better Business Bureau, FTC, any/all state Attorney Generals, or other governmental regulatory agency.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including without limitation, the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for Your use, logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempt to interfere with service to any other user of the Site, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or (d) forging header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or other posting. In order to ensure security for all users of the Site, ResumeBucket retains the right to limit the amount of data that may be loaded and accessed by You at any given time.
- Specific Restrictions. The Services, including but not limited to, the resume database and other features of the Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. Your unique URL may be used only for lawful purposes by You for the purposes of seeking employment, education or networking with other users for professional purposes.
- You will not use the Site to do any of the following: (a) post jobs, resumes or content on any the Site that contain hyperlinks, "hidden" keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading or are the intellectual property of a third party; (b) post jobs or resumes for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions; (c) use the Site for any purpose other than to seek employment or an employee. You may not use the information in the Site database or the Site.s communications tools to sell or promote any products or