Objective: As an immigrant from Iraq, to be able to apply unique and experience and skills toward a job that will allow me to begin a secure and successful life in my.
Field Translator, Global Linguist Solutions, Baghdad, Iraq Aug 2007 - Feb 2010
· Assisted U.S. Army patrols in Iraq with daily translation needs.
· Brokered understanding and promoted peaceful resolutions between U.S. Army and Iraqi citizens.
· Provided cross-cultural interpretation and advice to U.S. Army staff and personnel
· Exercised patience, confidence, and good decision-making in stressful and dangerous daily encounters.
College Of Arts DPT English
Bachelor Degree 1 Oct 2006-2007
· Languages: Fluent in both Arabic and English
· Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
·Teaching of Arabic Language and English.