Seattle Central Community College
Completed: Associate of Science Degree
Major: Computer Science
- Dynamic and result-oriented individual with 7+ years of technical recruiting experience, focused in the placement of Software Engineers/Architects (Distributed and Mainframe), Database Architects/Developers/Administrators, Network/System/Security Engineers, Web Developers, Quality Assurance/Test Engineers, Technical Program/Product/Project Managers, Development Managers, and Business Analysts.
- While with Volt, was ranked in the Top 10 Recruiters within the region each month.
- Possess strong technical/business acumen and understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates; excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Possess excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing.
- A resourceful, solution-focused professional with excellent interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
- Responsible, loyal, reliable, and independent worker with high level of enthusiasm and creativity.
- Self-motivated professional who achieves results and has superior ability to coordinate and perform several projects simultaneously.
7/2005 – 1/2006 Pure Networks Seattle, WA
Pure Networks is the leading supplier of home networking software, and the first company to unlock the power of home networks for sharing the digital lifestyle.
- Collaborated and shaped the future of the Engineering department at Pure Networks by identifying, attracting and hiring the very best technical candidates available! Partnered with internal hiring managers to drive staffing solutions that met the needs of the business.
- Owned full-cycle recruiting: interviewed, offered, negotiated and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Headhunted superstar Software Engineers, Software Test Engineers, Program Managers, Web Developers, and other senior engineering leaders.
- Developed, drove and executed comprehensive search strategies to recruit senior and niche candidates in limited candidate spaces.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of top Pure Networks business/technical and policy initiatives and competitors.
10/2003 – 7/2005 VOLT Technical Resources Seattle, WA
Senior Technical Recruiter
- Drove the hiring process in a high-volume / time-sensitive environment, working directly with hiring managers for all of Volt’s Puget Sound-area clients and managing candidates through the process to have them placed on assignments.
- Placed high-end technical professionals in the area of Information Technology Industry in contract and full-time positions. Specialized in Software Engineers/Architects (Distributed and Mainframe), Database Architects/Developers/Administrators, Network/System/Security Engineers, Web Developers, Quality Assurance/Test Engineers, Technical Program/Product/Project Managers, Development Managers, and Business Analysts.
- Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, cold calling, referrals, networking, job fairs, and other strategies.
- Responsible for checking references, negotiating terms and rates for each project, coordinating the interview process, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Performed extensive recruiting for Senior Software/Database Developers with heavy focus on technologies such as: C/C++, (Windows & UNIX/Linux), .NET, Java/J2EE, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- Consistently # 1 revenue generator (gross margin $ as well as professional placement fee $) for the branch, month after month, and always ranked in the Top 10 Recruiters within the region each month.
- Responsible for mentoring and providing on-going training and support for new recruiters and serve as a resource for learning and navigating senior technical policies and procedures.
1/2003 - 9/2003 Interactive Business Systems (IBS) Bellevue, WA
Senior Technical Recruiter
- Effectively recruited IT Professionals in a time-sensitive environment.
- Placed high-end technical professionals in the area of Information Technology Industries in contract positions. Specialized in Software Architects/Developers (Distributed and Mainframe), Database Architects/Developers/Administrators, Network/Security Engineers, Web Developers, Program/Product/Project Managers and Qualit