- Alternative Model Resume Sample
- Aspiring Plus Size Model Resume Sample
- Catalog Model Resume Sample
- Commercial Print Model Resume Sample
- Corporate Model Resume Sample
- Editorial Model Resume Sample
- Fashion Model Resume Sample
- Fit Model Resume Sample
- Fitness Model Resume Sample
- Glamor Model Resume Sample
- Hair Model Resume Sample
- Lifestyles Model Resume Sample
- Lingerie Model Resume Sample
- Promotional Model Resume Sample
- Runway Model Resume Sample
- Sample Model Resume 1 Sample
- Sample Model Resume 2 Sample
- Sample Model Resume 3 Sample
- Sample Model Resume 4 Sample
- Swimwear Model Resume Sample
- Web Model Resume Sample
Model Resume Tips
A professional model resume is a written copy of any previous model work you might have done. In your resume make sure you list the roles you’ve played in movies, TV or plays, your training (if any) and all the special skills. Special skills may also include things like juggling and skateboarding.
At the same time you do not have to list everything you’ve done but the most important roles and events first followed by others performances and emphasize on the key roles that you have performed.
It is better to produce an model resume that accurately represents your experience and your achievements. This document should ideally be a one-page document that lists your Theatrical, Stage, Film, TV, and Commercial experience. A good idea is to sub-divide your model resume so that each area of your career is clearly represented.
Awards and Honours are critical information and should be acknowledged as such. Training and education both formal and informal should be detailed along with membership of professional affiliations.
- Dont lie about your experience or make up any special skills or write things down just so you fill in the special skill area.
- Do not make a resume larger that 8 x 11. If possible stick to the fundamental one page lengthy resume.
- Your resume should be well readable by others, so take care of the appropriate font size.
- Make sure the head shot shows your face.
- If possible include a headshot that is better or more glamorous you, but still you.
- The contact information should be up-to-date.
- Create an email address just for your model resume.
- Emphasise your education and training to add strong touch to your resume.