Click on a resume below, edit it, and publish it instantly on ResumeBucket!
There is an option above each of the sample resumes which allows you to use the sample resume as a template to create your own resume and publish it directly to our website. You will be able to share your resume with potential employers, and also be contacted by thousands of companies that use our website to find new employees!
Need help writing a resume? We can help!
Our professional resume writers are here to assist you in building a clean and professional resume. A fresh resume is your first step in attracting employers to you. Click here to contact our resume writing services
Sample Resumes Category: Driver
Available Sample Resumes
Driver Resume Tips
Contact Information :
Education : List most recent degree first.
- Full name
- Campus and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Name of institution, city and state
- Degree, major and year awarded
- GPA (optional)
Experience : List the most recent first.
Activities : Campus and community activities, Memberships in professional organizations.
Personal : Certifications, security clearances, patents, special awards, citizenship.
Try to incorporate the following verbs when making your resume.
Try to use Action Verbs when constructing your statements :
Now lets have a look at the necessary information that will make your resume stand out. The following are some of the points you should consider while making a Truck Driver resume.
- Your main responsibilities, detailing your collection, transportation and delivery duties, plus health & safety, security, fixing mechanical faults and resolving other problems.
- Your category of license (if relevant), the type of load you are used to carrying and the distances covered.
- Planning your routes (the quickest and most economical).
- Industry regulations.
- Handling documentation (invoices and delivery notes).
- Any major projects that you have worked on and whether you completed the projects on time and on budget (if you had budgetary responsibility).
- New procedures and practices that you have introduced or developed.
- Make your resume stand out by saying how you have reduced costs / saved money for your company, e.g. how you have planned your routes to save fuel.
- Any contribution to reduction of cost, improvement in efficiency, or increase in revenue.
- Any other achievements that have benefited your employers.