Sample Data Entry Coordinator Resume
To secure a position that allows me to contribute my customer service, office support, and computer skills.
STRENGTHS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Effective communicator, resourceful problem-solver and highly inquisitive.
- Able to work independently or as a team player.
- Quick learner and welcomes new challenges.
- Result oriented professional with great interpersonal skills.
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Type 40 wpm
- Ability to administer numerous projects under high pressure situations.
- Articulate and persuasive.
Nutrition Network May 2008-Present
- Assist children in creating healthy snacks
Project Assistant/Data Entry Coordinator- Los Angeles, CA Oct 2007- Jan 2008
- Assist in international new student process
- Data entry, word processing, verifying submitted documents
- Assist in the coordination of various projects
- Obtain and exercise knowledge of company’s organization, policies and procedures in order to make minor administrative decisions
Data Entry Clerk- Commerce, CA April 2006 – Sept 2006
- Key in inventory adjustments using iRenaissance.
- Some Administrative Duties
- Supported the regulatory affairs dept
- Copied formulas and recorded them into EXCEL
Imager- Santa Monica, CA Nov 2005 - April 2006
- Analyze Content of user profiles
- Reviewed Uploaded Videos and pictures to Myspace standards
- Directed inappropriate content to correct department
- Required the ability to quickly and efficiently determine what the customer needed
Cashier- Los Angeles, CA Oct 2004 - Jan 2005
- Opening café
- Received cash from customers, students and employees in payment for goods
- Recorded amounts received
- Used a cash register.
- Made change
- Issued receipts or tickets to customers.
Line Cook- Los Angeles, CA Aug 2004 - Dec 2004
- Prepared salads in accordance with restaurant recipes and standards.
- All baked goods and other cold food in accordance with restaurant recipes and standards.
- Set up, maintain and break down salad prep station.
- Assisted with other duties as assigned by Sous Chef.
Fredericks of Hollywood
Sales Associate- Chico, CA April 2003 - Aug 2003
- Ensured that each customer received outstanding service by providing a friendly environment.
- Maintained solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Assisted in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assisted in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
Nationwide Title Clearing
Data Entry Clerk- Glendale, CA April 2001 - Sept 2001
- Research and enter data into the computer system.
- Fax to and follow up with clients at different banks across the country.
Art Institute California- Los Angeles
Bachelor of Science Culinary Arts Santa Monica, CA
West Los Angeles College- Los Angeles
Associate of Arts English Los Angeles, CA