Create your free, unique online resume and custom professional website
Employer can access your resume and contact you any time for free
Track who is viewing your resume
Sample Data Entry Coordinator Resume
To secure a position that allows me to contribute my customer service, office support, and computer skills.
STRENGTHS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Effective communicator, resourceful problem-solver and highly inquisitive.
- Able to work independently or as a team player.
- Quick learner and welcomes new challenges.
- Result oriented professional with great interpersonal skills.
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Type 40 wpm
- Ability to administer numerous projects under high pressure situations.
- Articulate and persuasive.
Nutrition Network May 2008-Present
- Assist children in creating healthy snacks
Project Assistant/Data Entry Coordinator- Los Angeles, CA Oct 2007- Jan 2008
- Assist in international new student process
- Data entry, word processing, verifying submitted documents
- Assist in the coordination of various projects
- Obtain and exercise knowledge of company’s organization, policies and procedures in order to make minor administrative decisions
Data Entry Clerk- Commerce, CA April 2006 – Sept 2006
- Key in inventory adjustments using iRenaissance.
- Some Administrative Duties
- Supported the regulatory affairs dept
- Copied formulas and recorded them into EXCEL
Imager- Santa Monica, CA Nov 2005 - April 2006
- Analyze Content of user profiles
- Reviewed Uploaded Videos and pictures to Myspace standards
- Directed inappropriate content to correct department
- Required the ability to quickly and efficiently determine what the customer needed
Cashier- Los Angeles, CA Oct 2004 - Jan 2005
- Opening café
- Received cash from customers, students and employees in payment for goods
- Recorded amounts received
- Used a cash register.
- Made change
- Issued receipts or tickets to customers.
Line Cook- Los Angeles, CA Aug 2004 - Dec 2004
- Prepared salads in accordance with restaurant recipes and standards.
- All baked goods and other cold food in accordance with restaurant recipes and standards.
- Set up, maintain and break down salad prep station.
- Assisted with other duties as assigned by Sous Chef.
Fredericks of Hollywood
Sales Associate- Chico, CA April 2003 - Aug 2003