Exploring career opportunities to utilize a recently-acquired MBA, supervisory, recruitment and training abilities in a challenging Human Resource Generalist assignment. Broad-ranging background in all facets of employee assessment, hiring, training and professional development. Have track record of HR duties with leaders in the chemical and pharmaceutical sectors. Skilled in creating/managing highly productive team endeavors. Adept at meeting stringent deadlines on a consistent basis. Well organized with strong detail orientation. Excellent communications, relationship building and interfacing skill sets. Also hold a B.A, with a concentration in HR Management.
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE
Training & Development
Director, Central Parking System - Atlanta, GA 2001 - 2005
- Recruited to perform wide-ranging management duties with strong emphasis on employee recruitment, training and development.
- Successfully manage and train 20+ employees.
- Tasked with comprehensive recruitment, T&D and employee relations responsibilities.
- Provided effective counseling and resolved disciplinary issues.
- Conduct broadly-based safety audits to achieve OSHA compliance.
- Deliver regular employee performance appraisals to upgrade and enhance personnel performance.
Hiring Consultant, DuPont, Inc. - Athens, GA 2000 - 2001
- Retained to coordinate a comprehensive staffing-up process for this world leader.
- Carried-out numerous interviews and conducted Work Keys Skills Testing leading to hiring.
- Ensured organization achieved EEOC compliance.
Inventory Coordinator, McNeil Specialty Products (J&J Company) – Athens, GA 1999 - 2001
Successfully staffed 250 positions at a new McNeil Specialty Products/Alabama Industrial Development Training joint venture.
Coordinated delivery of DDI ‘Targeted Selection’ evaluation tool.
Facilitated staffing of another 120 positions through close cooperation with a second interview assessment team.
Prior to 1999, served as Customer Service Representative, ETCON Staffing Services, Athens, GA. In this assignment, performed recruitment, screening and testing of job applicants.
Piedmont College, Demorest, GA
MBA, Managerial Leadership, 2004
B.A., Business Administration, Human Resource Management Concentration 1999