|Curricula and technology|
· Successful leader, equally effective as member of a team.
· Highly organized able to multi-task and accomplish multiple objectives.
Professional demeanor and attentive to detail.
Effective manager, driven to provide excellent customer service, and able to assess complex situations and formulate solutions.
Comfortable and confident public speaker; able to motivate others to action.
Strong communication, interaction and relationship-building skills acquired through experience as a sales and marketing intern and through customer-service positions, volunteer work, and coaching activities.
Persuasive sales and presentation skills, honed through years of phone, in-store and internet-based experience.
Gifted communicator with proven ability to interact and form lasting relationships with, and gain trust of, colleagues and clients at all levels.
Resourceful and innovative in problem-solving; Able to troubleshoot and resolve disputes; Strong prioritization, delegation and planning skills.
· Expertise in coordinating and supervising activities.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment; highly detail-oriented.
Friendly team player with professional manner.
2009 - Present Springfield Public Schools, Massachusetts
* Teaching students of all grades and ages in their academic courses.
* Bringing discipline to students when needed while building their self-esteem through discipline.
AWAKE INC. /Case Manager/Volunteer
2009 - Present Springfield, Massachusetts
* Building and providing access for families and youth for crucial social, human and youth development services programs.
* Provide comprehensive street outreach, intake, assessment, referral and after care services to low income families and youth.
* Helping fallen youth receive their GED, get employment and be safe by giving then information to make better life choices.
1983 - Present Endtime Revival Holiness Church, Springfield, Massachusetts
* Teaching and guiding the church from the Holy Bible with understanding.
* Ordaining Ministers through one year required classes with training and test.
* Evangelizing the world and serving humanity for the better good.
Real Estate Broker/Owner
2004 - Present Shepherds Real Estate, Springfield, Massachusetts
*Serving the public in their buying, selling and renting of houses.
* Managing budgeting and offices expense with commission pay to employees.
*Implemented training course for new recruits.
1996 - Indefinite Chaplaincy Services Volunteer Services Unit
* Volunteer my time to preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in Correction Centers.
* Work with prisoners when the left prison to helping them adjust to life outside
* Worked with prisoners families making sure they had food and their children had toys on Christmas sent from their dad.
1996 - 2000 Hartford High School, Hartford, Connecticut
* Worked with New Horizon Program for undisciplined/slow learning students.
*Worked with students improving grades and attitudes, restoring them back to regular school population.
*Working with parents and principal for community service to families.
A community leader working with the principal, teachers, counselors and PTA.
1995 - 1996 Buckley High School, Hartford, Connecticut
* Teaching self-esteem classes to seniors and juniors.
* Developing excellence with students in goals, dreams and future success in life.
1991 - 1994 Blockbuster Video, West Hartford, Connecticut
* Store manager of 25 employees balancing the budget and maintaining a progressing store.
* Doing banking, inventory, hiring, encouraging, training, firing etc.
Third Grade Teacher/High School
1986 - 1988 Wellston Public School System, Wellston, Missouri
* Teaching children in all subjects of learning. Third graders.
* Taught high school Political Science and history one year
Teacher/Social Studies & Political Science Middle School/High School
1982 - 1986 St. Louis Missouri Public School System, St. Louis, Missouri
* History teacher homeroom 8th grade teaching 6th,and 7th.
* Worked with parents and principal to improve student's life.
* Teaching students about life setting goals beyond inner city.
* Teaching students how our government works.
* How they are making history everyday of their life.
Political in-term for a State Representative
1979 - 1982 Missouri State Capitol, Jefferson City, Missouri
* Helped in making of laws for the community
* Attendant meeting on his behalf.
*Right hand man for the State Representative. Lot of running for him.
LINCOLN UNIVERSITY, Jefferson City, Missouri
Bachelor of Science: Political Science and Minor in Philosophy, 1982.
ARGOSY UNIVERSITY ONLINE, Chicago, Illinois
Master of Arts: Educational Leadership, June 2009.
National Association of Realtors August 2003 - Present
Licensed Real Estate Broker Commonwealth of Massachusetts a Div. of Professional Licensure August 2005 - Present
Chaplaincy Services "volunteer" approved by the Department of Correction in Connecticut and Massachusetts May 1996 - Indefinite
Chancellor of the Holy Communion of Churches Archdiocese of New England June 2010 - Present
Certificate of Completion “Bullying” Massachusetts Department of Public Health Youth Safety Initiative Basic Psychological First Aid (June 2010) Agency-School & Community-Based Responders Facilitated by the Dr. Robert D. Macy, Director, International Center for Disaster Resilience and Executive Director, Boston Children's Foundation
Certificate of Completion Springfield Trauma Response Network Basic Psychological First Aid for Homicide Response Agency-School & Community-Based Response to Trauma (June 2010) Facilitated by the Dr. Robert D. Macy, Director, International Center for Disaster Resilience and Executive Director, Boston Children's Foundation
Certificate of Completion Teen Suicide Prevention Training Massachusetts Department of Public Health and Springfield Public Health Youth Safety Initiative (October 2010), Training for Agency-School & Community-Based Responders. Facilitated by Leonard Lee, Director of Child & Youth Violence Prevention
Certificate of Completion Basic Posttraumatic Stress Management & Psychological First Aid (December 2010) Training for Agency-School-Community Based Responders. Facilitated by Dr. Robert D. Macy, Director, International Center for Disaster Resilience and Executive Director, Boston Children's Foundation