|Curricula and technology|
· Successful leader, equally effective as member of a team.
· Highly organized able to multi-task and accomplish multiple objectives.
Professional demeanor and attentive to detail.
Effective manager, driven to provide excellent customer service, and able to assess complex situations and formulate solutions.
Comfortable and confident public speaker; able to motivate others to action.
Strong communication, interaction and relationship-building skills acquired through experience as a sales and marketing intern and through customer-service positions, volunteer work, and coaching activities.
Persuasive sales and presentation skills, honed through years of phone, in-store and internet-based experience.
Gifted communicator with proven ability to interact and form lasting relationships with, and gain trust of, colleagues and clients at all levels.
Resourceful and innovative in problem-solving; Able to troubleshoot and resolve disputes; Strong prioritization, delegation and planning skills.
· Expertise in coordinating and supervising activities.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment; highly detail-oriented.
Friendly team player with professional manner.
2009 - Present Springfield Public Schools, Massachusetts
* Teaching students of all grades and ages in their academic courses.
* Bringing discipline to students when needed while building their self-esteem through discipline.
AWAKE INC. /Case Manager/Volunteer
2009 - Present Springfield, Massachusetts
* Building and providing access for families and youth for crucial social, human and youth development services programs.
* Provide comprehensive street outreach, intake, assessment, referral and after care services to low income families and youth.
* Helping fallen youth receive their GED, get employment and be safe by giving then information to make better life choices.
1983 - Present Endtime Revival Holiness Church, Springfield, Massachusetts
* Teaching and guiding the church from the Holy Bible with understanding.
* Ordaining Ministers through one year required classes with training and test.
* Evangelizing the world and serving humanity for the better good.
Real Estate Broker/Owner
2004 - Present Shepherds Real Estate, Springfield, Massachusetts
*Serving the public in their buying, selling and renting of houses.
* Managing budgeting and offices expense with commission pay to employees.
*Implemented training course for new recruits.
1996 - Indefinite Chaplaincy Services Volunteer Services Unit
* Volunteer my time to preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in Correction Centers.
* Work with prisoners when the left prison to helping them adjust to life outside
* Worked with prisoners families making sure they had food and their children had toys on Christmas sent from their dad.
1996 - 2000 Hartford High School, Hartford, Connecticut
* Worked with New Horizon Program for undisciplined/slow learning students.
*Worked with students improving grades and attitudes, restoring them back to regular school population.
*Working with parents and principal for community service to families.
A community leader working with the principal, teachers, counselors and PTA.
1995 - 1996 Buckley High School, Hartford, Connecticut
* Teaching self-esteem classes to seniors and juniors.
* Developing excellence with students in goals, dreams and future success in life.
1991 - 1994 Blockbuster Video, West Hartford, Connecticut
* Store manager of 25 employees balancing the budget and maintaining a progressing store.
* Doing banking, inventory, hiring, encouraging, training, firing etc.
Third Grade Teacher/High School
1986 - 1988 Wellston Public School System, Wellston, Missouri
* Teaching children in all subjects of learning. Third graders.
* Taught high school Political Science and history one year
Teacher/Social Studies & Political Science Middle School/High School
1982 - 1986 St. Louis Missouri Public School System, St. Louis, Missouri
* History teacher homeroom 8th grade teaching 6th,and 7th.
* Worked with parents and principal to improve student's life.