Get your resume written by a professional.
Motivated and goal oriented professional with 10 years experience in the sales industry and all aspects of daily sales operations.
· Independently managed a territory of 17 counties in PA and MD
· Grew territory client base from 23 to 84 accounts
· Resolved customer billing issues, maintained accurate inventory, collected C.O.D. accounts, completed daily sales reports
· Worked extensively with district manager and sales team on promotional marketing strategies.
· Successfully implemented marketing strategies to consistently exceed sales goals
· Independently managed a territory of 15 counties in Ohio, Indiana and Michigan
· Built customer base to over 70 accounts
· Consistently ranked in the top 10% of regional sales force
· Achieved 95% customer retention rate by providing exceptional customer service and commitment to excellence
· Monitored and operated UNISYS 2200 system comprising a communications message switching system and administrative batch processing
· Maintained the integrity and operational stability of the Pennsylvania State Police central computer site and network
· Operated diagnostic test equipment, analyzed test results and resolved equipment failures
· Contact person for end users, performing trend analysis and prepared management and usage reports
· Supervise and train military and civilian personnel in the day-to-day operation of a worldwide telecommunications center/message center
· Project Manager, supervising telecommunications system upgrade from obsolete mainframe to microcomputer terminals.
· Senior Telecommunications Chief, provided technical advice to 3 organizations on utilization of telecommunications and systems.
· Shift Supervisor, managed seven military and civilian personnel for an automated telecommunications center supporting 23 message customer including the Commander in Chief, United States Army Europe and other major commands.
· Training Manager, directed training program for military and civilian personnel on information systems management.
· Developed methods to track training progress and continuous improvements while obtaining funds and other training support.
· Communications Security (COMSEC) Custodian, responsible for complete accountability of COMSEC equipment and keying material.
· Unit Drug and Alcohol Coordinator, providing training to soldiers on drug and alcohol awareness. Implemented post wide urinalysis testing of military personnel.
· Fort Dix, NJ
· Augsburg, Germany
· Fort Huachuca, AZ
· Hanua, Germany
· Fort Dix, NJ
· Fort Gordon, GA
· 42 Semester hours
· Earned Diploma - 1975