Jerry uses ResumeBucket for resume storage and finding jobs. You can too! Sign Up!
Referances Avalible Upon Request
Objective: A challenging career with a strong company with a track record for maintaining and sustaining long term employees. The ideal position will utilize my extensive experience in carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, forklifts all shapes and sizes and delivery expertise.
· Exceptionally well organized as I pride myself on a clean and safe working environment.
· Excellent people and communication skills demonstrated through customer service surveys and
· Strong problem solving abilities, self-motivated, and skilled in handling difficult situations in a
courteous and professional manner.
· Ability to read and understand blue prints as well as schematic drawings.
· Extensive experience with forklifts of all sizes.
· Possess a large assortment of my own tools and I have worked regularly with air and power tools.
Pool Cover Specialist West Jordan, Utah
Pool Cover Specialists 4/2009 to 9/2009
· Install new pool covers.
· Repair and adjust pool covers.
· Maintain great customer relations through night and weekend calls.
· Detach and discard old and upgradable pool covers.
Carpenter Sugar House, Utah
P.C. Companies - Home Remodels & Additions 8/2007 to 12/2008
· Excelled in molding, custom closets, and cabinets.
· Installed doors, hardwood floors, treads, and risers.
· Designed and installed custom fireplaces and mantels.
· Instrumental in the reduction of supply waste through minimal errors.
· Assisted in daily support needed by other teams to sheetrock, mud, and frame to insure timely
completion of job.
Carpenter Bluffdale, Utah
Wasatch Door & Trim 10/2005 to 8/2007
· Excelled in time management by completing all jobs correctly and on time.
· Expertly Installed bases, cases, crowns, stair skirts, window sills, hand rails, and railings.
· Specialized in oak, maple, alder, and metal balusters.
· Contracted for finish work with Richmond America Homes, Fortune magazine's list of “Most
General Laborer Sandy, Utah
B.R.P. Construction 9/2001 to10/2005
· Remodeled and repaired homes for Home Steps Mortgage Company.
· Demolished all carpeting, patch, and repair walls.
· Repaired and replaced cabinets, counter tops, plumbing, and electrical.
· Finish carpentry and paint.