Get your resume written by a professional.
COBOL, JCL, VSAM, Easytrieve, DB2, C#,
ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, MS-Access, Visual Studio .NET, MS SQL Server 2000, IMS/DB, DB2
Windows XP, OS. MVS, AS/400
CDP Certificate of Data Processing
Emcon Associates, Inc Brick, NJ 2007 - 2008
· Part of a team developing a new system for a Facilities Maintenance company.
· ASP.Net, C#, SQL, Stored Procedures
Matlen-Silver, Inc Somerset, NJ 2004
Client: AIG (Livingston, NJ)
· Investigated user problems, coded changes when necessary and also tested and implemented changes.
Palarco, Inc Edison, NJ 2003-2004
Client: Sumitomo Marine (Warren, NJ)
· Created a stand alone Claims report that was part of a WINS system using COBOL/400
IMRglobal, Inc Howell, NJ 1987-2001
Client: Harleysville Insurance 2000-2001 (Harleysville, Pa)
· Technical Lead for migration project from VSE system to OS/MVS machine
Client: Robert Plan Insurance 2000 (Edison, NJ)
· Team Leader for Billing Conversion team as part of overall conversion project. Included mapping data from a mainframe HO system to a new AS/400 package system (WINS) written in Cobol
· User Interaction, analysis, design and coding of conversion programs
Client: Continental Insurance / CNA 1987-2000 (Cranbury, NJ)
· Technical Lead for mainframe portion of the system, including analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation.
· Led a team of other consultants to provide the Premium Editing and Interface sub-system
· Responsible for conducting Interface testing with multiple APS and IMIS systems including developing the test plan, coordinating the testing, reviewing results and making any changes/corrections to the system.
· Took over and completed coding and testing for Surcharge System. Worked with Producer Billing VP to validate testing
· Responsible for Premium Edit, Premium Interface and Surcharge systems for maintenance, user support, production support and design changes as needed.
· Responsible for production runs during turnover to CNA system
· Converted non-core Claims systems (First Hawaii, MOAC, and International) to core Claims Reporting mainstream programming. Included mapping data from non-core
systems to core system.
· Worked with Claims VP to create the Salvage and Subrogation report
· Created an extract program running against an IMS database to be used for troubleshooting.
· provided management with Ad-hoc reports from a RAMIS database
· Responsible for creating the Mortgagee List Bill from the OptiBil IMS database
· Lead analyst for team implementing HO and PCP APS systems into the Automatic Universal Risk Screening System
Paragon Computer Professionals, Inc. Bogota, NJ 1985-1987
Client: AT&T 1986 (Piscataway, NJ)
· Part of the Ad-Hoc reporting system.
· Provided management reports
· Part of BREMIS Billing team
Client: New Jersey Bell 1985 (Cedar Knolls, NJ)
· Wrote a standalone report program accessing an IMS database
Client: AT&T 1985 (Piscataway, NJ)
· Part of a team responsible for documentation for releases of the DOE system
Continental Insurance Company Neptune, NJ 1979-1985
Senior Analyst (1984-1985)
· Responsible for Premium Interface testing of OptiBil system
· Experience using PDLC
· Wrote the Producer Transfer sub-system accessing an IMS database
· Analyst on Assigned Risk Billing
· Improved Abend percentage from 20% to less than 5%
Senior Programmer (1980-1981)
· Assumed the production support for the Co-Op Group Billing system using COBOL
· Part of Direct Billing system handling program corrections and system enhancements using COBOL
Rutgers University New Brunswick, NJ
Ocean County College NJ
SetFocus, LLC Parsippany, NJ 2006-2007
· Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#.NET, employing object-oriented programming concepts such as; encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
· Used C#.NET and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
· Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET. Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
· Created complex business components in C#.NET using .NET Class Library assemblies while migrating and implementing them in a multi-tier environment suitable for Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS) and COM+ to address application infrastructure issues associated with building scalable enterprise level applications used by many clients.
· Developed a Windows n-tiered “Public Library Management System” application and then ported the application to a dynamic ASP.NET Internet/Intranet model utilizing the same secure middle tier data access components. Non-public web pages were secured using Windows integrated and ASP.NET forms security models.
· Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft's MSI packages.