Dana L. Ulbricht
16 Hunters Run
Oceanport, New Jersey 07757
Self-motivated, conscientious individual with excellent written and verbal skills seeks a paralegal position. Able to work independently as well as part of a team. Strong client interface, organizational and problem-solving abilities.
Fairleigh Dickinson University ABA Approved Paralegal Certification Program, Eatontown, NJ/ Graduated with Honors-January 2010
Coursework included Family, Criminal, Civil, Real Estate, Immigration, and Corporate Law, Legal Writing and Research, Wills, Estates and Trusts and Legal Ethics.
New York University, New York, NY/ Bachelor of Arts
MCVS, Hazlet, NJ/Medical Terminology/Coding and Billing Certification
· Westlaw, Lexis, Federal E-Filing, Family Soft, Summation, Easy Soft HUD-RESPA, Corporate Internet Training, Word, and Excel
· Interacted with clients and vendors in planning all aspects of coordinated special events; including contracting, billing, budgeting and event management.
· Responsible for managing all accounts from initial contact through post-event customer follow-up.
· Handled heavy volume of customer inquiries, thus increasing client database.
· Marketed new clients through cold-calling, generated leads, direct presentations and development of marketing materials.
· Formulated innovative programs and monitored client response through use of database programs.
· Maintained client relationships with follow-up calls, client appreciation programs and incentives and notification of any changes and/or updated information.