Anthony H. Campanaro
4580 Kinsdale Drive, Mableton, GA 30126 • 770-485-3532 • email@example.com
Career oriented professional with over 20 years process improvement and project management experience. Proven track record of resolving complex business problems; mapped processes, performed root cause analysis and redesigned business processes. Partner with senior management to identify, define and select customer oriented projects. Manage multiple cross-functional initiatives simultaneously; up to 50 potential projects annually.
Six Sigma Black Belt • IT Field Service Delivery • Project Management • Process Improvement
Lean • Value Stream & Process Mapping • Route Cause Analysis • Business Process Analysis
· Masters Degree in Operations Management & Bachelors Degree in Industrial Technology
· Served 28 years in the United States Air Force as a Maintenance Operations Officer
Independent Contractor, Executive Coaching Group (ECG), Atlanta, GA Jan-Mar 2011
Process Management Consultant to Bristol-Myers-Squibb
· Provided client with process guides for their 6 Marketing Departments.
· Facilitated meetings to document client's operations processes.
· Created over 70 cross-functional process maps and associated work breakdown structures.
· Identified opportunities to leverage and implement industry best practices for ECG.
· Coached and trained new hires in ECG procedures and practices.
Independent Contractor, Prolinx Services, San Jose, CA Apr-Aug 2010
Project Management Consultant to Cisco Systems Marketing Manager
· Developed quarterly report structure for Executive Management.
· Recommended improvements to Master Quarterly Executive Report process.
· Developed Excel dashboard highlighting shortfalls in Cisco marketable contact data.
· Provided high-level process map and constraint tree of Cisco Contact Targeting process.
Project Management, CompuCom Systems, Dallas, TX 2006-2010
Led and facilitated diverse cross-functional process improvement teams in the US, Canada and Mexico. Identified and recommended strategic projects that produced win-win situations between company business strategies and customer priorities. Facilitated executive level IT Field Service Delivery projects for retail and financial organizations like Target, The Home Depot, Giant Eagle, Borders, Winn Dixie and Deutsche Bank. Improved operational processes, reduced waste, and increased both corporate and client revenue. Provide monthly status updates to CEO and VPs. Mentored, trained and coached personnel in process improvement techniques.
· Billing Improvement. Improved identification of Time and Material billing opportunities. Identified $3 million of unbilled revenue opportunities in 2009. Implemented retraining and use of a new call parsing software resulting in a 60% billing increase.
· Overhead Reduction. Led team through the Six Sigma DMAIC process to decrease call center operating expenses. Moved call center personnel to home based offices. Reduced absenteeism by 46%, turnover by 90% and call resolution by 11%. $440k annual savings!
· Reduced Onsite Calls. Reduced Retail Service Call volume through increased product reliability. Cut onsite call volume by 15k annually; a $2 million annual savings.
· Process Improvement. Restructure temporary hire process producing an annual $1.5 million savings. Implemented Vendor Management software changes that helped reduced average labor costs by 15%.
Military to Civilian Retraining, Atlanta, GA 2004-2006
Completed courses to attain certifications in Project Management, Six Sigma and Lean.
United States Air Force Career 1976-2004
Air Force Officer, Highest Grade: Major, Various Locations
Lead, trained, and equipped personnel supporting military operations. Administered aircraft maintenance, logistical and quality programs. Managed budget, facilities and resources. Directed production, staff activities, and related support programs. Assessed unit capability and advised senior leadership of results.
· Deputy Director of Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation team. Developed test scenarios, surveys, and analytical test techniques to evaluate contractor performance.
· International Exchange Officer, British Royal Air Force, England. Managed daily aerospace maintenance and logistical operations.
· Chief Maintenance Operations Officer. Managed heavy and preventative aircraft maintenance operations. Planned and supervised global deployment of assets. Utilized Lean, DMAIC and Just-in-Time principles to reduce inventory levels and cost.
· Quality Assurance Division Officer.Directed, conducted, and coordinated quality evaluations and management inspections on over 1,200 personnel. Primary quality adviser to senior officers.
Master of Science in Operations Management, University of Arkansas GPA 3.7 1998
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology, Southern Illinois University GPA 3.7 1990
Associates Applied Science in Avionics Technology, CCAF 1986
Job-related training courses
Project Management Masters Certificate – Villanova University 2006
Lean Six Sigma - Villanova University 2006
Six Sigma Black Belt - Breakthrough Management Group 2006
Strong computer and information technology management skills:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Project, and Visio.
· Advanced Skills in Mini-tab statistical software and other process-mapping software.
· Project Management Institute, Atlanta Chapter