Get your resume written by a professional.
Brian O. Hatfield
5434 W. Desert Hills Dr.
Glendale, Arizona 85306
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE-Avionics Technician-Locations Worldwide 1975-1995
MOTOROLA-GOVERMENT ELECTRONICS GROUP-Scottsdale, Arizona 1995-1998
BOEING AIRCRAFT COMPANY-Renton, Washington Aug-Nov 1998
PITNEY BOWES CORPORATION-Phoenix, Arizona Mar 1999-Dec 2003
U.S. GYPSUM Corporation-Glendale, Arizona Mar 2004-Oct 2005
ST MICROELECTRONICS-Phoenix, Arizona Oct 2005-April 2009
SEARS HOLDINGS LLC-Mesa Az April 2009-Oct 2009
- Operated, maintained and repaired “Hot” mock up of F4-D weapons control system down to discrete
- Performed calibration of F4-D weapons control system, verifying integrity of system operation
- Repaired, maintained and performed operational checks on avionics systems on all variants of F16
aircraft up to and including GPS and terrain navigation systems, all associated wiring and transmitting
- Enviromental and stress evaluation of component assemblies in static and dynamic modes of operation
- Software testing of prototype communications hardware
- Operation of Automated test stations for test and troubleshooting of circuit card assemblies down to
discrete component level
- Labratory technician for hardware and software development on F-22 aircraft communications systems
- Functional test technician/electrician 737 and 757 aircraft production lines.
-Customer service representative maintaining 11 computer networked production mailing systems
-Production Operator U.S. Gypsum
-Production Technician ST Microelectronics
-Laundry Technician Sears LLC
- Analysis and interpretation of prototype schematic, printed wiring board layout, and vendor artwork
ensuring validity and accuracy
- Analysis of system operation data to identify possible maintenance trends
- Evaluation of component assemblies to determine applicability to hardware configuration
- Implemented program of recurring evaluations of aircraft electronic countermeasure, navigation, and
penetration aid systems.
- Collection and data entry of Aircrew Maintenance discrepancies, disbursement and documentation of
aircraft maintenace records.
- Supervised and evaluated 10 technicians. Performed initial and upgrade training and certification of
personnel through on-the-job training, self study, and progress examination
- Managed laboratory facility/assets for over 40 engineers of various disciplines
- FCC Radiotelephone Operators License
-- A+ computer technician certification