Get your resume written by a professional.
Macon/Warner Robins, Georgia
(478) 201-7385 * BitScribe@yahoo.com
Talk to me … you will be pleased! My objective is for an entry level or advanced position as the case may be. Whether in solitude, with repetitious tasks, or where every second requires a new solution serving multiple parties at once, my goal is to always produce the best and more. This, I will do for you.
Being an associate, assistant or leader is fine as I am always ready to learn and do it your way. Will consider a salary, fair for the work and location. A base of $42,000.00 for a local position would be satisfactory, negotiable for an interesting job or other considerations. Home is the Macon/Warner Robins Georgia area but will go where the right position leads.
SUMMERY OF SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Possesses knowledge, experience enough to instruct advanced doctoral level courses in retail management covering sales, merchandising, buying, product development, packaging, point of sale display creation, store layout/design, personnel & scheduling, as well as customer service, but did not finish college.
· 20+ Years Manager, Buyer, Inventory Control.
· Consistently one of the top salesmen in the country in my field.
· Lecturer, Announcer, Voice over Artist, Instructor, Musician, Writer/Author, Composer.
· Leasing & Qualifying Clients, Collector, Recovery.
· Extensive Computer Skills on current and legacy systems, including service & troubleshooting.
· Maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. (Alinga Music Supply/The Musician).
· Created P.O.S. rolling “Reminders” which accelerated small goods sales by 25%.
· Developed signs which slow down a person's reading, increasing product sales.
· Extensive Computer Graphics design experience, including stop motion TV commercials.
· Buyer for a nonprofit, food, paper goods, supplies, supervised food prep, cooking & sales.
· Special understanding of Sound & Acoustical Engineering.
PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS / COMMUNITY SERVICE
· At the age of 17, youngest music store manager in the state of Georgia.
· Youngest music store owner in the state of Georgia at 20 years of age.
· Recruited by a national charity to work with their canister director to develop a new canister graphic which with my improvements nearly doubled donations in the first year.
· Conducted fund raisers in the International Food Fair of the world famous Macon Cherry Blossom Festival. Implemented changes which managed to produce higher net profits, improved how volunteers work, reduced stress while raising productivity.
· Ability to think in abstracts condensed a 40’x20’ cooking & sales area to 20’x20’, increasing overall efficiency by 25%, reduced serving time by 30%, lowered needed volunteers by 20%.
· Three years on Parish Council at a major local Church, final year served as Vice President.
Owner/Manager Retail Music/Electronics Alinga Music (The Musician name change)
Owner/Manager Retail Music/Electronics The Musician, Macon, Georgia
Manager/Salesman Turner Gaughf Music Company, Macon, Georgia
Manager/Instructor Allen Brothers Guitar Studio
Stock Clerk Robins Air Force Base Exchange
Thank you for your consideration.