Get your resume written by a professional.
· Facilitated many inmate attended programs while incarcerated, Opening Doors, GPS, Horizon Interfaith, Kairos Prison Agape/Poster Ministry.
· Developed and facilitated Opportunities in Pork Production while incarcerated at MCI. Obtained outside financial and various media support from the local community and industry leaders and national organizations such as Purdue University, The National Pork Board and The National Pork Producers Council.
· Identify and solving problems skills.
· Excellent at communicating thoughts and ideas.
· Interact with others to develop team and group atmosphere to create a positive work environment.
· Look for ways to find positive solutions for myself and others.
· Have skill with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Have managed many swine farm enterprises. Each situation was unique: some required problem solving skills while others utilized startup skills.
· These work environments utilized my organizational, time management and people skills to allow them to be successful.
· Reestablish relationships in new community for company.
· Worked with production manager concerning project setup and implementation and purchasing new products in remodeling project.
· Have managed others in daily work environment. This includes training and teaching along with goal setting and scheduling of work, days off and various employee work related issues.
· Served on various committees in inmate organizations and outside business.
· Capable of exploring many avenues to enhance all facets of the business.
· Excel in situations where I can learn and grow into the position.
· Setup employee appreciation outings.
· Experience in customer service.
· Establish program Opportunities in Pork Production from conception to implementation within the prison environment.
8-week Agriculture Short Course-Certificate of completion West Lafayette, IN
· Horizon Program Aide
· Horizon Interfaith Dorm Porter
· Hallway Porter
· Kitchen Worker
Northeast Swine Services, Bluffton IN; December 1999 —April 2000
Ohio Valley Farms, Urbana, ; April 1998—November 1999
Heartland Pork/Cotswold U.S.A. Alden, IA; June 1996 —April 1998
o Toastmasters International
§ Competent Communicator, May 2008
§ President 2006 -2007, 2007-2008, 2008-2009
§ Secretary 2005-2006
§ Agape Poster coordinator/facilitator
o Red Cross
§ Attended various programs
o LifeLine Reentry Community Center(LLRCC)
§ GPS facilitator and committee member
§ LLRCC volunteer-program aide