|Objective||My achievements range from working on various platforms, installing software, cabling, troubleshooting to providing support for windows, HP, Wang, IBM and Honeywell systems.
As an experienced management professional, I would like to utilize all my previous experience related to managing and critical decision making. I would also like to lead a team and display my leadership qualities.
· Good Communication skills
· Good Computer skills
· Good Analytical, logical and mathematical skill
· Good Management and organizational skill
· Leadership qualities
· Team management and problem solving abilities
|Experience||09/08 - present Northrop Grumman Corporation Fairfax, VA
Data Administrator II
Defense travel System, application team, Operations
The DTS system is a very complex system, with many interrelated software modules and complex data structures.
Responsible for upgrading and maintaining a complex multi-disciplined application.
· Help Desk (tickets, ETIC/JIRA and Rightnow)
· Update Data in all environments -Innovata, Per Diems, FOMF
· Executes SQL statements in DTS database.
· System support to Internal and External customers.
· Support DTS Applications, System teams, CM and Sustainment teams.
· System start-up and shut downs
· Modify scripts
· Monitors the lab, EWTS and Production Environments.
· Testing in all environments
· Documentation, SOPs, JIRA, WIKI, CIRS, IRS
· Meet timely deadlines
· Copies and manipulates files
02/08 - 09/08 George Weston Bakeries (Stroehmanns and Entenmanns) Lorton, VA
· Maintains all branch files and assures compliance
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Assists with maintenance of OSHA and DOT compliance
· Processes weekly payroll, processes all employee changes and updates through HR
· Assures deposits of money are done on schedule, maintain accounts receivable database
· Recommends and helps to implement new and more efficient procedures
· AS400 / Branch Commander / Prompt database updates
· Performs data downloads and updates from the fleet handheld devices to the AS400.
2000 - 2008 Gaming Supply Company Manassas Park, VA
Manager /IT Coordinator
· Assist owner on a daily basis.
· Perform opening and closing procedures including completion of bank deposit, Daily Sales Reports, Ensured delivery of products to customers
· Scheduling and coordinating new and 35 existing locations.
· Maintained web-site, emails, external mail, customer service, and sales.
· Maintained the tracking database for all deliveries, receipts, invoices and payments received.
· Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by Owner.
· Responsible for the initial setup of all new computer systems, security updates and OS patches.
|1998-2000 Tuesday Morning Woodbridge, VA
· Store sales to hit 1 million plus my first year.
· Accountable for the day-to-day operation of the store which includes but is not limited to, receiving, stocking/displaying merchandise; coordination of staff and workload; inventory, cash handling, documentation, deposits, daily receipts; compiling reports; managing payroll; loss prevention;