Objective A position in retail/wholesale, - general, sales-inside, customer service- general and secretary positions
• Nearly 4 experience as assistant manager.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Organized, highly motivated, and a problem solver.
• Proven ability to work in unison with employees and public
• Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Office Skills
• Multiple Phone Operating Skills
Ridgeview High school, diploma, CP classes
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
Retail Management Results-driven, customer centered manager with 4+ years of experience in store management and supervisory positions.
Articulate communicator and effective trainer skilled in achieving employee buy in on organizational goals. Respected, Trusted manager
who upholds highest ethical standards Core skills include
• Customer Management
• Inventory control/shrinkage
• Customer service/ loyalty
• Loss prevention/ security
• In-Store Promotions
• Visual Merchandise displays
Created and executed numerous projects using Excel and PowerPoint; used PowerPoint to help develop a staff cascade phone directory
Scheduled and greeted patients/companies; answered telephones; purchased supplies; and preformed data, entry billing, and coding
Sonic Drive Inn, Chandler,Ok 405-589-4821. I worked as a regular Employee, job consisted of Taking and preparing orders,
80+ hours weekly.
Left Because i transefered to another Sonic in Edmond